PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS BEFORE ORDERINGATTENTION: This is a binding Agreement (the"Agreement") between You, the individual or entity accessing, using or purchasing Product from this Website ("you," "your" or "Customer") and Conffianz LLC ("Conffianz," "we," "our" or "Company") the owner and administrator of this Website and all content contained herein (collectively, "Website").
1. ORDER TERMS AND CONDITIONSYour order will be shipped within 1 - 3 business days. You will be responsible to pay shipping and processing charges for your order unless otherwise indicated by your offer. If you wish to cancel your order send an email to email@example.com or call 1-800-573-0034 to process the return.
2. Refund Policy for Shipping and Processing Charges
You will be responsible to pay the shipping and processing charges that you selected upon ordering the Product. Conffianz does not refund shipping or processing charges. Your credit or debit card on file will be billed for this amount, and you agree to pay such amount unless you cancel your order prior to shipment.
Company reserves the right to reduce pricing without prior notice to you; however, you will always have the right to cancel an order and receive a refund of your purchase price if you do not agree to pay any increased price amount.
These terms and conditions apply to ALL transactions made on or through this Website. This Agreement is intended to be governed by the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act. You manifest your agreement to the terms and conditions in this document by any act demonstrating your assent thereto, including clicking any button containing the words "I agree" or similar syntax, or by merely accessing the Website, whether you have read these terms or not. It is suggested that you print this form for your personal records. By placing an order with us, you will be deemed to have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms and Conditions of Use (collectively,"Terms"). If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, you may not access or use the Website, or purchase any Product(s) through the Website. By accessing, using or ordering Product(s) through the Website, you affirm that you have read this Agreement and understand, agree and consent to all Terms contained herein.
5. PRODUCT RETURNS
To return a Product for an exchange due to shipping damage or when cancelling your order after receiving the shipment, please call our customer care line 1-800-573-0034 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returned Products must be sent to the following address:
4031 University Dr. Suite 100
Fairfax, VA 22030
We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. We recommend all returned items to be sent using a third party delivery confirmation system to ensure proper delivery.
6. SHIPPING TERMSOur standard method of shipping is via first class mail service through the United States Postal Service. Next day delivery shipments will be shipped via FedEx for an additional charge. Packages should arrive within three to five (3-5) business days after processing. Please note that shipments are not sent out on Saturdays, Sundays, or any Holidays. We do not guarantee arrival dates or times. We do not refund or credit shipping and processing charges for any shipments unless authorized at the time of order.
7. REPRESENTATIONS; DISCLAIMERS
Conffianz is committed to providing our customers with the finest Products available. We believe in the efficacy of the Products we sell. You understand, however, that the statements on the Website, promotional materials and the Product have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration, and the Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information provided by our Website or this Conffianz is not a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with your health care professional and should not be construed as individual medical advice. Individual results will vary. We want you to have the most accurate information concerning the Product. The information we communicate to you about the Product and/or its efficacy is obtained from independent third parties such as educational institutions, scientific and news articles and agencies, nutritional specialists, scientific reports and researchers ("Information Sources"). We do not warrant or represent that Information Sources are not error-free, nor do we warrant any Information Source or the methods that they use to arrive at their conclusions. All Product specifications, performance data and other information on our Website are for informational and illustrative purposes only, and do not constitute a guarantee or representation that the Product will conform to such specifications or performance data. We do not guarantee that you will have any specific or particular result or benefit from the Product, or that your experience will match those of others who use the Product. Individual results will vary from person to person.
8. YOUR REPRESENTATIONSYou represent that you are at least 18 years of age and that you will not permit a person under 18 to order, or use, the Product. You represent that the information provided by you when placing your order is up-to-date, materially accurate and sufficient for us to fulfill your order in a timely and efficient manner. You are responsible for maintaining and promptly updating your account information with us and keeping such information secure against unauthorized access. Unless agreed otherwise or required by applicable law, any warranties provided in relation to the Product only extend to you on the understanding that you are a user, and not a reseller, of the Product. You shall not re-sell, re-distribute or export any Product that you order from the Website. You agree to pay for the Product and any taxes, shipping or processing of Product as such costs are specified by us on the Website when you submit your purchase order. Payment shall be made prior to delivery and by such methods as indicated on the Website (and not by any other means unless we have given our prior consent to such alternative payment methods).
9. REJECTION, DAMAGE OR LOSS IN TRANSITWe shall not be liable and you shall not be entitled to reject Product delivery, except for damage to the Product or any part thereof occurring in transit (where the Product is carried by our own transport or by a carrier on our behalf), and where we are notified of such damage within five (5) business days of your receipt of the Product.
10. LIABILITY LIMITATIONTo the maximum extent legally permitted, whether or not company was aware or advised of the possibility of damages, and whether or not the limited remedies provided herein fail of their essential purpose, our aggregate liability (whether for breach of contract, tort or any other legal theory) shall in no circumstances exceed the cost of the products you ordered. Further, under no circumstances shall we be liable for special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages, lost profits, lost revenue, or cost of cover. The products are sold and delivered to you "as is" with no warranty whatsoever. Except as expressly stated otherwise in this section, we make no express warranties or representations and we disclaim all implied warranties and representations, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
11. INDEMNIFICATIONYou agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Conffianz, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, telecommunication providers, and agents, from and against any and all claims, actions, loss, liabilities, expenses, costs, or demands, including without limitation legal and accounting fees, for all damages directly, indirectly, and/or consequentially resulting or allegedly resulting from your misuse of the Website, or your breach of any of these terms and conditions of this Agreement. We shall promptly notify you by electronic mail of any such claim or suit, and cooperate fully (at your expense) in the defense of such claim or suit. If we do not hear from you promptly, we reserve the right to defend such claim or suit and seek full recompense from you.
12. NOTICESAny notice or other communications arising in relation to this Agreement shall be given by sending an e-mail to the latest email address that one party has notified in writing to the other. In the case of Conffianz, the email address can be found at http://www.conffianz.com. In the case of sending notices to you, Conffianz will use the email address you provided to Conffianz when you ordered your Product. Such notices or communications (where properly addressed) shall be considered received on the earliest of (i) the email being acknowledged by the recipient as received; (ii) receipt by the sender of an automated message indicating successful delivery or the email having been opened; or (iii) the expiry of forty-eight (48) hours after transmission, provided that the sender has not received notification of unsuccessful transmission.
13. TERMINATIONWe reserve the right to terminate your access to or use of this Website and/or your subscription to the Product should we believe that you have violated any of the terms of this Agreement or if we believe you have sought, in bad faith, charge backs, credit backs, Product returns, discounts or any other conduct designed to injure, harass or disrupt this Website or the Company’s business operations.
14. FRAUDWe reserve the right, but undertake no obligation, to actively report and prosecute actual and suspected credit card fraud. We may, in our discretion, require further authorization from you such as a telephone confirmation of your order and other information. We reserve the right to cancel, delay, refuse to ship, or recall from the shipper any order if fraud is suspected. We capture certain information during the order process, including time, date, IP address, and other information that will be used to locate and identify individuals committing fraud. If any Web Site order is suspected to be fraudulent, we reserve the right, but undertake no obligation, to submit all records, with or without a subpoena, to all law enforcement agencies and to the credit card company for fraud investigation. We reserve the right to cooperate with authorities to prosecute offenders to the fullest extent of the law.
15. SALES TAXIf you purchase any Products available on our websites, you will be responsible for paying any sales tax indicated on the Web Site.
16. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTSThe Website, and all content appearing therein, are the sole and exclusive property of Conffianz or its licensors. No license or ownership rights in or to any content of the Website are conveyed to you by reason of this Agreement or your purchase of Product. The Website and its content are protected under the laws of copyright and trademark. Unless otherwise permitted by law, you may not copy, republish or transmit any portion of the Website without Company’s prior written consent.
17. MISCELLANEOUS• Governing Law. This Agreement and all disputes or issues arising from it shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without regard to conflict or conflict of law principles. The sole and exclusive venue for any and all claims or causes of action arising from or related to this Agreement, or that are related in any manner to your purchase or attempted purchase of the Product(s), shall be the State or Federal Courts in Fairfax County, Virginia.
• Overdraft fees. In the event of overdraft of customer's account due to a charge for an original order or a reorder, the company is not liable for any customer's overdraft fees.
• Assignment. This Agreement and the rights and liabilities of the parties hereto inure to the benefit of their respective successors and assigns. Conffianz may assign this Agreement to any successor entity. Customer may not assign without the written permission of Conffianz.
• Severability. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction or an arbitrator finds any provision of this Agreement, or any portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions will continue in full force and effect.
• Attorney’s Fees. In the event any Party shall commence any claims, actions, formal legal action, or arbitration to interpret and/or enforce the terms and conditions of this Agreement, or relating in any way to this Agreement, including without limitation asserted breaches of representations and warranties, the prevailing party in any such action or proceeding shall be entitled to recover, in addition to all other available relief, its reasonable attorney’s fees and costs incurred in connection therewith, including attorney’s fees incurred on appeal.
• No Waiver. No waiver of or by Conffianz shall be deemed a waiver of any subsequent default of the same provision of this Agreement.
• Headings. All headings are solely for the convenience of reference and shall not affect the meaning, construction or effect of this Agreement.
• Complete Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to your access and use of the Website and your ordering and use of the Product, and supersedes and replaces all prior understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matters.
• Modifications. Conffianz reserves the right to change any of the provisions posted herein and you agree to review these terms and conditions each time you visit the Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of any changes to these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of such changes. Conffianz does not and will not assume any obligation to provide you with notice of any change to this document and you acknowledge and agree to same. Unless accepted by Conffianz in writing, you may not amend these terms and conditions in any way.