Hola Beautiful! The skin is the largest organ in your body which makes it a great indicator of your overall health; this is why we continuously emphasize healthy eating and hydration.
Here are a few healthy habits for the winter months from our Conffianz experts:
*Eat foods rich in Omega 3s. Example of high omega 3 foods are: Sardines, anchovies and wild salmon.
* Stay hydrated by drinking lots of water. If you want a warm drink try having warm water rather or decaf tea instead of coffee or Rompope *wink... because the caffeine and alcohol will actually dehydrate you.
* Don't over wash your face/hands because doing so depletes the natural oils in your skin.
* Try a humidifier at night. It will add moisture to your skin and avoid dryness in your nasal passages
* Avoid showering, washing your face and hands with hot water. Always wear gloves in low temperature days.
* If you skin becomes dry and cracked, use a fragrance free moisturizer and avoid wool clothing directly on your skin because fragrance and wool can irritate compromised skin.