This is the first of a two part Christmas DIY series. The featured ingredient is peppermint-present in the form of oil in our Conffianz Facial Cleanser.
To relieve holiday stress, we’ll be using it to make a peppermint sugar scrub to include in a pampering bath session.
-2 cups of white or cane sugar
-1/4 cup coconut or other carrier oil (you may use more depending on desired consistency)
-Red food coloring
-Peppermint essential oil
-Small Mason jar
1) Pour sugar into medium sized mixing bowl
2) Add coconut oil until desired consistency is reached; stir
3) Place a few drops of peppermint essential oil into the mixture
4) Divide your sugar scrub mix into two equal portions
5) Add a drop or two of food coloring into one of the portions (be careful not to add too much!)
6) In Mason jar, alternate pink and white layers of sugars to create a “candy cane” effect. Press sugar down with a spoon to compact between layers.